Chen Palmer New Zealand Public Law Specialists is a highly successful law firm specialising in public and employment law. We have won the New Zealand Law Award for Best Public Law Firm in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2013. Runner-up for 2012 best public law.
Chen Palmer attracts a variety of very interesting work that spans the entire public law spectrum - from overseas investment and business regulation, judicial review and public policy, to parliamentary advice and law drafting. We work for clients who engage with central and local Government, and we also work for clients who are part of local and central Government.
We are extremely busy and our Public Law team is expanding and has established an Auckland office at 52 Swanson Street, Auckland.
From time to time we advertise our vacancies here.
Working at Chen Palmer
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience in providing public law and public policy advice;
- Have experience working in the Beehive, Parliament or Government agencies, and/or private law practice;
- Can interact confidently, and are able to build relationships with clients;
- Set high standards for themselves, and always seek to achieve those standards;
- Can write concisely, clearly and in plain English; and
- Are passionate about public law and policy.
If you would like to join our successful Public Law team at Chen Palmer then please apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org.