For general inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mai Chen, Managing Partner on 021 565 709; Leo Donnelly, Principal on 027 441 7357 or Marina Matthews, Principal on 021 330 128.
Contact details for specific issues
If you are looking for a legal expert to provide comment for a story, then Chen Palmer Partners has a team of public and employment lawyers who specialise in a range of issues:
- Inquiries and Reviews including public inquiries, governance reviews, administrative process reviews, Local Government code of conduct issues, Royal Commissions, law and policy reform and more (contact Mai Chen, Managing Partner)
- Education issues ranging from early childhood centres to universities, and everything in between (contact Leo Donnelly, Principal or Marina Matthews, Principal);
- Administrative and Constitutional Law issues, including judicial review and all public law proceedings and processes (contact Mai Chen, Managing Partner);
- Privacy and Human Rights matters, including New Zealand Bill of Rights 1990 (contact Mai Chen, Managing Partner or Leo Donnelly, Principal);
- Electoral and Parliament legal issues such as election advertising, parliamentary privilege and select committee inquiries (contact Mai Chen, Managing Partner or Leo Donnelly, Principal);
- Treaty of Waitangi issues ranging from Waitangi Tribunal claims to government policies relating to the Treaty (contact Mai Chen, Managing Partner);
- Litigation, Media Law and Defamation issues including Broadcasting Standards Authority complaints and decisions (contact Mai Chen, Managing Partner);
- Overseas Investment: issues involving overseas investments in sensitive land in New Zealand, including farms (contact Mai Chen, Managing Partner);
- Employment Law, including issues with general employment matters and health and safety (contact Mai Chen, Managing Partner).
Mai Chen can be contacted on all Public Law issues on 021 565 709.