Chen Palmer brings its knowledge and experience of the law, and how government and parliament work, as well as our policy, political and media knowledge together to advise clients on how to build and grow effective relationships.
Our services include:
- Helping you to identify and communicate your message or issue to the relevant decision makers in government or parliament.
- Advising on Parliament, Parliamentary process and engaging constructively with Parliament.
- Identifying and facilitating the development of sustainable and valuable networks both within and outside government.
- Providing strategic advice on how the media, including social media, affects public perceptions of, and therefore public reaction to, your issues.
- Providing regular parliament, policy, media monitoring and analysis relevant to your organisation and interests.
- Providing training for governance and management about how policy and law reform works, working with government and problem solving using the Public Law Toolbox.
Our previous work includes:
- Drafting a Local Members Bill regarding rural water supply, and working with Members of Parliament to ensure its successful passage.
- Advising a professional regulatory body on the Secondary Legislation Access Bill being considered by Parliament.
- Providing regular Parliament and public sector updates to several large businesses to enable them to better strategically orientate themselves when advocating for law reform.
- Working with NGOs to expand their professional networks in order to build momentum and support for a satisfactory resolution to their public law problem.
- Working with clients to run a successful public facing campaigns on an issue of public concern
Mai Chen: Mai.Chen@chenpalmer.com
Leo Donnelly: Leo.Donnelly@chenpalmer.com
Anthony Hill: Anthony.Hill@chenpalmer.com