Chen Palmer’s health law team can provide advice on health law and governance of health services.
Anthony Hill leads Chen Palmer’s health law team with his in-depth understanding and experience of the health and disability sectors. Anthony joined Chen Palmer after 10 years as New Zealand’s Health and Disability Commissioner and 6 years as eputy Director-General of Health.
Our expertise includes:
- Negotiating system complexity and change through the health reforms
- Advising crown entities and other sector organisations on strategies for managing risk and opportunities
- Reviews of systems policies and processes
- Judicial review of public health agency decisions.
- Regulatory compliance and governance of health services.
- Health and disability policy and implementation issues.
- Health information, including data protection.
Our previous work includes:
- Advising clients in regards to the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
- Advising clients on the Covid-19 Public Health Response Bill.
- Assisting clients in complaints against national hospitals.
Mai Chen: Mai.Chen@chenpalmer.com
Anthony Hill: Anthony.Hill@chenpalmer.com
Leo Donnelly: Leo.Donnelly@chenpalmer.com
Antonia Di Maio: Antonia.DiMaio@chenpalmer.com