Chen Palmer assists businesses in identifying areas of compliance concerns and remedying those issues before regulators decide to intervene/prosecute.
Chen Palmer also specialises in identifying and obtaining regulatory approvals, including for education organisations, overseas investors, financial service providers, charities, and those dealing with local and central government regulators.
Chen Palmer assists professional compliance on issues with occupation regulation in the legal, medical, nursing, accounting, and teaching professions.
Our previous work includes the following regulatory boards:
- Australian and New Zealand Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Dental Council of New Zealand
- Medical Council of New Zealand
- New Zealand Chiropractors’ Association
- New Zealand Council of Legal Education
- Nursing Council of New Zealand
- Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand
- Social Workers Registration Board New Zealand
- Teaching Council of New Zealand
Chen Palmer has extensive experience in providing advice on all aspects of overseas investment including applying for consent to invest, obtaining consent and exemptions under the Overseas Investment Act, Treaty of Waitangi and National Interest considerations, liaising with the Overseas Investment Office throughout the process, and advising on consent conditions and variations on consent. We specialise in difficult applications.
Mai Chen: Mai.Chen@chenpalmer.com
Caleb Saunders: Caleb.Saunders@chenpalmer.com
Anthony Hill: Anthony.Hill@chenpalmer.com
Antonia Di Maio: Antonia.DiMaio@chenpalmer.com