From time to time we advertise our vacancies here. It is Chen Palmer’s preference that all candidates for employment apply directly to Chen Palmer and not through recruitment companies or advisers.
Our people have the following attributes:
- Experience in providing public law and public policy advice;
- Experience working in the Beehive, Parliament or Government agencies, and/or private law practice;
- The ability to interact confidently, and to build relationships with clients;
- The ability to set high standards for themselves, and always seek to achieve those standards;
- Clear and concise writing skills; and
- A passion for public law and policy.
There are currently no positions available. However, if you would like to talk to us about the possibility of working at Chen Palmer please contact Rosie Judd at Rosie.Judd@chenpalmer.com