From time to time we advertise our vacancies here. It is Chen Palmer’s preference that all candidates for employment apply directly to Chen Palmer and not through recruitment companies or advisers.
Our people have the following attributes:
- Experience in providing public law and public policy advice;
- Experience working in the Beehive, Parliament or Government agencies, and/or private law practice;
- The ability to interact confidently, and to build relationships with clients;
- The ability to set high standards for themselves, and always seek to achieve those standards;
- Clear and concise writing skills; and
- A passion for public law and policy.
Senior Public Law Litigator (Auckland)
Chen Palmer is a highly successful law firm specialising in public and employment law. Chen Palmer attracts a variety of very interesting work that spans the entire public law spectrum – from judicial review and public policy, to parliamentary advice and law drafting, to overseas investment and business regulation, Treaty and customary Māori title work, and Bill of Rights and human rights.
We work for clients who engage with central and local Government, and we also work for clients who are part of central and local Government. This position is based in our Chen Palmer Auckland Office.
We are looking for a Senior Public Law Litigator with five or more years PQE, with a strong academic record and relevant experience in private practice or the public service. Experience in public and administrative law, judicial review and public law litigation is essential. Great packages are available for top candidates and a good career path through to Partnership and ownership, if desired.
If you would like to join our highly effective team, please apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org